CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Money Tree

I took Jadelyn in the Hallmark store earlier today to look for a baby gift. As always, she wanted to buy everything in the store. I kept telling her no. I finally resorted to the ole' money doesn't grow on trees speech. She eventually quit asking and we headed to check out. We get to the check out counter and Jadelyn says, "Mom, you are a liar!" right in front of everyone and super loud. I was a little embarrassed and confused so I quietly asked her what she was talking about. She said, "You said money doesn't grow on trees and you lied!" I'll be danged if behind the checkout counter there was not a bouquet someone had made of fake dollars! It looked like a money tree! Dammit, I thought! I will be explaining this forever!

1 comments:

Randi House said...

Only happens to you!