CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

I LOVE Ugly Shoes!





Everyone that knows me is fully aware of my attraction to the funkiest, loudest, ugliest shoes on the market. I buy the shoes no one else would dare to wear. Works out for me because they are usually cheap due to the fact that I am the only one in the world that would buy these things. Like my "short pants" I search far and wide for my funky foot wear. I recently added two pair to my collection. The first pair was inspired by the silver purse Randi bought me for Christmas. I used to own shiny silver moon boots that would have went magically with the purse. I have regretted giving those boots away ever since I laid eyes on that silver purse! I feel much better now that I have my ugly silver Converse shoes to match the Converse purse. It was a match only I could be proud of! The second pair of Converse were just too "cute" and cheap to refuse. In my world they go with all of my more dressier black and brown outfits. I was beaming with joy after buying two pair of the most awesomely ugly shoes in one day. It was a great day for ugly shoes!

0 comments: