CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fried Oreos





Most people have places they want to visit and attractions they want to see before they die, I have Fried Oreo on my Bucket list! Tonight Tony and I attempted to make them. I desperately wanted to buy some and the Independence County Fair but was not willing to stand in line for an hour with the kids complaining just to pay 3 bucks for one. We used the recipe off of the Good Morning America website. I must say that they are not as good as I had hoped. I have wanted them for so long that I think I set my expectations too high. They are good, just not something I want to have often. They are so rich that the kids can't even finish one whole cookie. Well anyway now I can cross that one off the list. Tony says I have too many food related items on my List, including a vacation based solely on all the different styles of pizza in the U.S.! Well here's one less now!

0 comments: