CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

This One's For You Randi!

It's been a long strange trip, my friends. I never knew life could be so fun! My little family is my whole world and consists of : My husband Tony, Daughters Jadelyn Rose and Madelyn Taige, and our kitty cats, Itchy Kitty Doo, Miss Priss and our newest kitten, Spunky Co Medina! Yeah, I never once said we were your average family. You can tell by our cat's names, this family thinks outside of the box. We live most days in total chaos, that's why I have great friends like Randi to keep me in check. If it wasn't for her : My oldest daughter would be named TonyAnn Cunningham, I would have never put on a dress(Lord Forbid!) and went to my high school prom, I would always spell "the" T-H-Uh, and I would wear shiny silver moon boots everyday!

1 comments:

Randi House said...

Okay, I love it. By the way you put on two dresses for prom. ;)