CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

What do you do if your kid is a Brat?

You know the little bratty girl in Willy Wonka, well I have one that would go down the bad egg shoot right about now! I am so incredibly frustrated. It's the first day of summer vacation and already the fighting has begun. I am at my wits end with this child. I went to Goody's to buy something for church tomorrow, and when Jadelyn realized I wasn't going to buy her everything in the store, she had a royal fit. She got in the corner of a dressing room and refused to come out! I had to pick her up, kicking and screaming, and carry her to the car! Everyone was looking at me like I should be able to do something, and maybe I should, but What? Anyone with advice please help because this has gone beyond our normal chaos!

1 comments:

Randi House said...

Well...I do remember a little girl who would swear to not rent Willy Wonka for the millionth time and then once she got into the video store, she threw a royal fit until her mother let her rent it. Wonder who that was? :)
I would start taking stuff away from little miss high and mighty. Take away what she possesses most until she has an attitude overhaul.And don't buy her anything until it gets better. Love you girlie...hope it gets better soon!