CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Bash!

Tony's older brother Jr. and his girlfriend Angela hosted a huge bash for the 4th of July. They live out in Sulphur Rock so we were able to shoot off fireworks right in the backyard. I shoot off one bottle rocket and I have the police in the driveway in a matter of minutes! (True Story!!!!) Anyway we had an absolute blast. It was a huge bash! We even got tony's younger brother Shannon out for the festivities! I think the whole town was there by the end of the night. We went swimming in their pool (I floated around in the pool and watched the fireworks so I didn't get any pictures of them!), rode on Tony's 4-wheeler and Jr's go-carts, played cards, horseshoes, danced (well some of us did and I won't name any names), visited, and ate ate ate! Here are some pictures of our day.
 

Oh and this one I just HAD to post because it is just too funny not to. Tony forgot his swimming trunks and tried to squeeze his rump into some of Jr.'s! They were Waaaaaay to tight and sorta see-through! Needless to say he did not wear them long. He did pose for me to take what he called his "Mr. Universe" pose before he ran back in the house to take them off! Now if this doesn't crack you up....nothing will! Love it!

0 comments: