CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

A bad country song

You ever just have one of those days, or weeks, where everything seems to be too much to handle. Well, that's where I am right now. I often feel overwhelmed, but now more than usual. I ran over one of my cats last night and didn't realize it 'till the kids found it before school this morning. I have fleas in the house because of all the kittens and now have scheduled the pest people to come spray at 3 today. My sister-in-law ran off with another man and left Jr. heart broken. I have 2 papers that I don't know how to even start due Tuesday. I am working my ass off at Lyon for minimal grades. I have to pack up everything before 3 for the flea guys. I have 5 kittens that have to live in the garage now, and need to find homes for. I was at a stand still, so overwhelmed I didn't know what to do first. I decided to run and get trash sacks to bag up all the girls stuff animals. Guess what, I get in the car and the ABS light is on and the car is dinging and making all kinds of alarms at me! At this point, I know a little black rain cloud must be directly over my head. I think I will lay down and try again tomorrow. My life is sounding a bit like a really awful country song!

2 comments:

Randi House said...

I can hear Willie singing right now...sorry you are having such an awful week. It will get better, I promise.

Ashley said...

Hope things go better tomorrow! Hang in there :-)