CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bright ideas for Maddy's birthday!






I let Maddy open up a couple of her birthday gifts early because I just couldn't wait for her to see them. I ordered her a cup and umbrella with LED lights from wowcoolstuff.com. I was just as excited about them as she was. She feels so special having something totally unique and unlike anything Jadelyn has. That's rare in this house. Maddy can't hardly wait for show and tell in the morning! My pictures didn't really get the cool effects of the cup. It has all kinds of changing colors that were hard to take a picture of. I didn't realize a $3.95 cup would be one of her favorite gifts ever! Now is the huge decision of which one to take to show and tell in the morning, major dilemma! I don't think the girl will be able to sleep tonight. I have a feeling it's gonna look like a disco in there because she is probably gonna sleep with both of them tonight!

0 comments: