CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bang It!



I have bangs! I have not had bangs since the infamous poodle doo of 5th grade! On the way to get my hair done today, I all of a sudden had this notion that I absolutely must have bangs. That's another problem with Harrison Street traffic, it gives me too much time to sit in the car alone and think about things like bangs! Anyhow, I love it. I never wear my hair back anyway, so it doesn't really matter. When the lady asked me what colors I wanted to do I said, " Something Halloweenie", so this is what I got. It is actually much more subtle than some of my past experiences with hair color. Anyhow, it was a welcome change, I just hope I still like these bangs tomorrow.

2 comments:

Randi House said...

I LOVE it! That 'do is so you! Looks fabulous!

Ashley said...

Looks great! Way to go for it--I've wanted to try bangs for a while but keep talking myself out of it.