CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sunburn already?



Well it is official! I have my first sunburn of the year! I attended a party for the clients of Evergreen today. We had a cookout and volleyball game. It was a beautiful day. I had a blast even though I was talked into playing volleyball. I was outside for about three hours. I guess it was three hours too much because I am RED! I came home from the party and wasn't feeling that good so I laid down for awhile. I woke up in pain! I just can't believe how easily I burned. I feel like total crap now! I have that icky, grouchy, uncomfortable, sunburn feeling with a bad headache. Anyway, I am going to go lay back down and hope this is better in the morning!

1 comments:

Randi House said...

bless your heart! I'm the same way!