CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cat Stalker


This is a copy of the Official letter I received from the Batesville dog catcher. It says that a cat is deemed "running at large" if it is off of the property of the owner. Just my luck, the dog catcher lives in my neighborhood. He drives by my house at all hours of the day and night with his Official patrol lights on. He drives up and down my street trying to catch my kitty outside. We have now deemed him "cat stalker". I received my Final Official Warning Violation ticket in the mail a day or so ago. Basiclly if he catches my cat out of my yard he will take her. This is the biggest pile of BULLSHIT I have ever heard of. My cat has her shots, and wears a collar displaying her tags with address and phone number on it. Now how in the hell am I supposed to keep the cat from crossing into the neighbor's yard? I can not make sure that the cat does not step one furry paw into the next yard. I think this is CRAZY! The cat stalker needs to find something better to do with his time!

1 comments:

Dale & Judy Altom said...

This is ridiculos. This is a waste of our tax dollars. I would fight the ticket and ask the City Council to explain how they would suggest that you keep a cat quarentined on your property.