CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

I"ve been tagged!


Ashley tagged me to do this:

1. go to your documents/pictures



2. go to your 5th file



3. go to your 5th picture



4. blog about it



5. tag 5 people

This is sooo Crazy, but here it goes. It's a flaming pine cone! When I realized my fifth pic was this I died laughing. One of the girls had made a pine cone covered in peanut butter and bird seed. We had it hanging outside on our deck by the sliding glass door for a long time. It was no good anymore. My husband, being the fire bug he is, set it on fire and then took pictures of it. He has a seriously disturbing fascination with fire! I don't know anyone that blogs other than Ashley and Randi so I don't know anyone to tag but if anyone is up to the challenge, Try and beat this one!

0 comments: