CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Memphis Zoo Birthday Trip






Tony had wanted to go to the Memphis zoo for awhile now. I was planning on taking him on his bday but the weather was bad. So, yesterday morning the fam headed out to Memphis. I found a great deal on a hotel that was only 15 minutes away from the zoo and it had an indoor pool. We left yesterday morning and let the girls spend the day swimming. They were just as excited about staying in a hotel as they were going to the zoo. We lucked out and there happen to be some Huge second hand stores, which this fam Loves, right down the road. I had never been in ones so big. They were Awesome!(They were actually the highlight of my trip) The kids and Tony got rowdy in the pool with all their floaties and squirt guns we picked up at the biggest Dollar Tree I had ever been in as well. The kids loved the hotel. I had never seen people so excited about using a hotel shower. I think it was the baby bottles of shampoo and little bars of soap. Today we got up early and spent the day at the zoo. Overall, it was a great trip, but I still think the kids were more impressed with the elevator and baby soaps than the entire zoo. I think Tony had a great birthday this year, we even let him ride some kiddie rides at the zoo.

0 comments: