CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

In Stitches


Thursday the fam went to Wal-Mart. What started out as an ordinary trip ended in complete disaster. Jadelyn fell in the garden center and busted her chin open. I then got mad at Wal-mart because they made us wait to fill out an incident report before I could take her to the emergency room. All they offered was some paper towel to stop the pouring blood then we had to wait on a manager to get around to coming with the paper work. I was Not a happy woman. Tony refused to fill out the report and I think they were scared we were going to cause trouble. After I nervously filled out the report we headed to the ER. When we got there and they realized the incident had happened at Wal-Mart I again had to fill out more crap in order for them to be happy. We were in the ER for over 5 hours! Jadelyn had to have 5 stitches under her chin. After waiting for 4 hours to see the doc she was in an awful mood and I had had my fill as well. Jadelyn had lost her patience and was more than vocal about it! It took me, the doc, 2 female nurses, and one male nurse to hold her down to put the stitches in! She screamed and kicked and cried like she was having a limb removed. This was not really surprising to me because Jadelyn is a bit of a hypochondriac and very much a drama queen! She is feeling okay now but is definitely milking it for all it's worth. I dread Tuesday when she has to have the stitches removed!

1 comments:

Randi House said...

Your girls' luck! Always something!