CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Transplanting






Shortly after I got out of school we loaded up and went to Shannon's house to snag some more of his flowers. We got Tiger Lily, Iris, a Yucca and a bunch of other stuff I know Rita told me the name of but can't remember now. Anyhow, we grabbed a ton of flowers. Tony even managed to come home yet again with another truck load by grabbing some fence Rita had. I'm telling you it is getting bad! We have come home with a truck load three days in a row. All extremely useful stuff though. I decided to use the flowers we got today to totally re-do the area in the corner front of our house. Tony had it way too "whimsical" (that's his word for all the flare he puts on things) for my liking. I took a picture of all the "whimsical" items I pulled out of that one little corner area in the front. It was way too much stuff for one area. I transplanted all the flowers to the corner. I think it looks a lot better and I'm not finished yet. I did put back some of Tony's flare but some(most) of them didn't make the journey back. They now live in a box in the basement because god forbid we part with anything! So, I think I don't have too much more to go before I'm happy with the yard......'till Tony brings home another load of "whimsy" that is!

2 comments:

Rita said...

look for a whimsy garden-lol

Rita said...

I'll take the dogs