CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Camera Problems

I have a Kodak 10 mega pixel digital camera. It has quit working on me. I am so bummed. Now I can't really blog because I don't have any way of taking pictures. I could blog without pictures but it is just not the same. It was working fine on out camping trip but now Nothing! I thought it was dead at first but that is not the case. I have left it charging overnight and it still won't work. I know it is getting power because the light comes on and blinks when it is plugged in. But it won't even come on when it is plugged in. When I try to turn it on the lens comes out and then immediately goes back in and shuts down. I can't find my information about it(of course) but if anyone has any ideas I am open to suggestions.

0 comments: