CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jadelyn gets a package!


Today Jadelyn got a package in the mail and she was super excited. She tried to act calm and cool about it but just about had a heart attack getting it open. In her package she got 500 glitter tattoos and a birthday card containing a gift card for Build- a -Bear. She just about burst with excitement! Jadelyn would like to say thank you to Randi and Travis for making her day! Oh.. and she was able to read every word of her own card which I just thought was precious. I can't believe she's almost 7!

1 comments:

Randi House said...

Yay! I'm so glad she got. That was super fast. I only mailed it yesterday afternoon! I can't believe she's going to be 7! It seems like only a little bit ago that we were painting her nursery!