CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Where is the first hand store?

O.K., I just have to tell this cuz it is too cute! We were driving by the second hand store past Wal-Mart and Jadelyn said, "Mom, where is the first hand store?" I attempted to explain what second hand meant and she totally did not get it. She said," Well, if that is the second hand store, there has to be a first one." I again tried to explain and she had had just about enough by now. You could tell by the puzzled look on her face, I had never answered her question how she wanted. She then after about 10 minutes of us going back and forth, yells " Mom just tell me where the first hand store is!" By this time I was laughing so hard I just about ran off the road!

1 comments:

Randi House said...

I LOVE IT! only your child would say that!