CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Party Time!





Today Jadelyn had her 7th birthday party here at the house. We had all purple decorations and I made ice cream cone cupcakes. The party went well and now we are in the midst of our first sleep over. So far we have silly stringed the front yard, made sand art, paint ceramic animals, made jewelry with beads, slip n slided, played in the sprinkler, chased each other around with the hose, fell in the mud we made from all that rain and hose action, ate dinner and snacks galore, played wii, played hide n seek, broke out the glow jewelry, downloaded music and made videos of us dancing, and now my house is too quiet so I'm not real sure what's going on in there!

1 comments:

Randi House said...

I love the pics! What a great party! I know those girlies had such a great time!