CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Kitty Crazy


My daughter, Jadelyn , is kitty crazy! We are now up to 4 cats. The first one she got is "Itchy Kitty Doo"(like Scooby Doo) only cats make me itchy so I named him and the kids added the "doo" part. He is about 2 now and is our only tom cat. The second one we got is "Miss Priss." When my aunt's house got hit by the tornado in Zion, she appeared and I brought her home because she was so fluffy and I knew Jadelyn would just love her. Then Miss Priss had kittens. We have given a couple away but still have 2. We are left with "Kooky Cookie" our Siamese kitten and "Fiesty" who is extremely playful. I still need to give away Fiesty if anyone is interested. I would keep her but I am certain it will not be long before Jadelyn finds more cats she simply can not live without. She likes cats so much that she puts food and water in our garage and leaves it open for stray cats to have a nice place to sleep. She often cries at night when she starts thinking about the fact that maybe somewhere a cat may not have a home. As an added bonus, the food she puts in our garage attracts every varmint on this side of town!

0 comments: