CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Memories

Today my childhood home burnt down. I got the call this afternoon as I was coming back into town that it was on fire. By the time I arrived, it had already been put out and taped off. I lived in that little house from the time I was 4 till I was 18. On the way there my husband said it would be sad but I said not really, then as I pulled into the driveway I knew I had been wrong. I stood in the front yard and cried. I thought about all of the memories I have from that little house. It was just so strange to see it black and smell the smoke. I will miss that little house but I will always have my memories.

1 comments:

Randi House said...

Oh Julie! I can't believe it! I have so many great memories there as well!