CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A girl can dream can't she


Well, it may not actually be my dream home but it is in my dream location. It is on Reed Wade Road just outside of city limits. It is not everything that I desire but it can be modified I think. It needs to have the Julie touch put on it and the old lady motif removed. The older couple that owns it have been there since it was brand new. They have maintained it beautifully and are sooo adorable and sweet. It fits almost all our requirements for a home that include: Just outside of city limits, somewhere Jade can have all the cats she wants, Tony can ride his wheeler from our house to the creek and fish, tony can burn as much as his little heart desires in our own yard, not a lot of traffic, no close neighbors, room to build on, a level yard, and a price we might just be able to afford for now. All of these are hard to find in Batesville at a price we can afford. I hope to hear from the bank tomorrow about the loan. I hope the news is good!

1 comments:

Randi House said...

oh i 'll be thinking of ya!