CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Run Jadie Run!

Just wanted to brag for un momento. Jadelyn is officially the fastest 2nd grader at West school! This is no surprise to me. This is her second year in a row that she has won the mile run. That girl just Loves to run! She completed it this year in one minute 29 seconds! My only complaint is that the mile run was during one of my finals so I was unable to watch her run her little heart out. So wish I could have seen her little face when she crossed the finish line. She said everyone was cheering, even the teachers were yelling for her to go harder and keep it up. Jadelyn said all the boys are mean to her on the bus ride back to school because they are mad that a girl showed them up. Jadelyn Rose...Runner Extraordinaire!

0 comments: