CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

When did my Little brother grow up?




Seriously, When did this happen? He is going to be in the 9th grade and is just a smidge shorter than me now. Crazy! I just realized this today when he tagged along with us to the mall. I didn't realize that he has NEVER been in a mall! He didn't even mention this until I told him we would go in the Target entrance. He said, "What is a Target?" That is when it dawned on me: he never leaves town! When we walked in the mall he literally almost passed smooth out! We had the greatest time! I had a blast just watching his excitement. I mean, I still Love the mall. Could you imagine going to a mall for the 1st time at age 13? All that stuff is targeted for his age group, it was just really magnificent to watch him discover each new store. I could have spent a grand easy on him if i had it to spare! It really got to me when his favorite store was.....Hot Topic! He got 3 shirts in there that he is so proud of he can't sleep. Band T-shirts at that, my goodness when did things go from Pokemon to Nirvana? We went in almost every store, ate dinner there(where I actually bought something from 3 different eateries just to make it an all out Extravaganza) and topped it all off with desert from 2 different places in the mall. We normally don't do this but what can I say...He's still my baby brother to me!

0 comments: