CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Missing: One Hubby


I hate to say it, I really do......but I am missing my hubby. It has been about a month and a half now. We only have about 2 more months to go unless he gets more stores added to his schedule. 12-14 hours a day 7 days a week is starting to take it's toll on him as well. I deal well with absence, we both do, it's just how our relationship works. But back at the home front here, I am starting to realize that I am not as manly as I thought I was. My Dyson quit working on me, the riding mower has a flat, and I can not for the life of me figure out how to start the damn weed eater! My college education is no match for that thing. Yes, I surrender, the weed eater is smarter than me! I am willing to admit defeat but I don't know how long the neighbors are going to be able to put up with my overgrown yard. One of the things I miss most about having ole' Tony around is his cooking! Oh what I would give for some of his specialties like meatballs with mozzarella cheese oozing out the middle, ribs, secret steak sauce, pineapple pork chops, or fried potatoes covered in cream corn! He sure knows the way to my heart...Grease! Anyway, I hate to be sentimental but I sure miss the feller!

0 comments: