CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Bus Ride


The girls were super excited about riding the bus. It was supposed to run at 7:15 this morning. They were so eager to ride that they made me go outside and start waiting on it at 6:35! Luckily, I can sit on the front porch and watch them. I figure this will be the ONLY time we are early. They may be chasing it down before too long! I sat out there and watched them and as the bus pulled away tears rolled down my face. Itchy Kitty Doo jumped up in my lap and loved on me as I sat there. He's so attached to them that I think he was sad too. I sat there and talked to the cat awhile like a crazy cat lady and then went in. I just hate that Tony missed out on the first bus ride. I know he would have loved to sit out there with me, and probably would have shed a tear himself. I know this is just the beginning of having to deal with them growing up, but right now I just want them to be little forever.

1 comments:

Randi House said...

Oh! How were their first few days?