CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Jacksonport




Yesterday I went camping with dad and Peggy at Jacksonport State Park. We didn't get there 'till late and tried to set up camp but the bugs just about carried us away. Once we got set up and in bed it was pretty late. Then, sometime before 6am this morning my little brother Logan woke us all up using his super loud morning voice. I'm telling you, this child has no volume control in the mornings! He screams inside our tent, "Hey Guys, I think we slept all the way through the next day cuz the clouds are orange!!!!!!!" What he didn't realize was that it was the Butt Crack of Dawn! I hadn't been up that early in over 3 mths. and hoped to prolong it at least another week. Anyway, since I was up to see the sunrise, I took some pictures. The river was really a beautiful and peaceful place to be at that time. Who woulda thought? Anyhow, we fished, swam, went to a park program about butterflies, and of course had hot dogs and smores. I had to leave early to get ready for Jonesboro tomorrow, but I won't miss that 6 am wake up call!

1 comments:

Randi House said...

Can't wait to see ya!