CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

I think we're ready

All the girls in this house are getting ready for back to school time. I went to Maurices today and caught one of the best sales ever! I got 2 pairs of pants, 5 shirts, and some perfume for just over $100 bucks! Then we got the remaining extra supplies the girls needed for school. I keep all of their stuff at Gran-gran's so they won't get into it before school. We brought it all home tonight, and I have to say it was just like Christmas in our living room. A lot of the clothes they had never seen before. I love to sit in the floor with them and get items out one by one. We label stuff, cut off tags, and sort into their individual piles. I get just as excited about it as they do! We had 2 back packs, 2 lunch boxes, 7 new pairs of shoes, 6 packages of socks, 8 packages of adorable little girl undies ( of course we have the days of the week which I'm sure will never be worn on the right days!), 1 nap mat, a zillion hair bows, bands, and pony tail holders, 1 new kid size hair brush, bracelets, necklaces, 2 monkey back pack zipper buddies, 2 complete sets of school supplies, 2 sets of supplies to donate, and enough new outfits to keep them each wearing a new outfit every day for at least 2-3 weeks! Needless to say, Gran-Gran goes overboard! I don't know what we would do without her! When it comes to back to school, I rarely have to buy anything, she's got it covered. She takes each one of them for a "special day" with her and they buy absolutely whatever they want. Now that we have it all organized, they are pumped! They are so ready for Monday neither one of them can sleep!

1 comments:

Randi House said...

I love it! I know exactly how they feel and I wish I could've seen it!