CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wild River Country


We have been planning on taking the girls somewhere on vacation this summer, but haven't really been able to afford it. The summer is almost over and we haven't done anything, so spur of the moment this afternoon we up and went to Wild River Country in Little Rock. This was big for us because the girls have never been to a water park. We saved 40 bucks by going after 3pm today! At first, it(I) was miserable! It was hot and crowded and no one explained to us how everything worked. We ended up spending 20 bucks to rent tubes the lady told me we had to have, when come to find out, we didn't need them unless we wanted to go down individually. We lugged those damn tubes around the first 2 hours, up and down stairs, before we realized we didn't have to have them! At one point I thought I was going to get sick from the heat, and we had to take a break. I am really out of shape! After the temp went down a bit, and we lost those stupid tubes, we had a blast!!! The kids went down rides that I never dreamed they would dare do. We went down every single ride, except 2 that were for adults only. I didn't take my camera in, but I got a pic of the girls on the way there. They thought we were going to spend another day in the house and all of a sudden I showed them the website for Wild River Country and said get ready we are leaving in 30 minutes! They were hysterical!

1 comments:

Randi House said...

How Fun! I know the girls had a great time!