CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

I've Spotted a Rare Creature!


It's my husband mowing! Tony ABSOLUTELY HATES to mow. He simply refuses to do it and would rather pay someone to do our lawn. I don't think I have ever seen him mow. Our backyard here is so unlevel, it takes me about 2 hours to mow. It was so grown up because I have been waiting on a cool day. I couldn't wait anymore because I was afraid the neighbors were going to start complaining. Most of them have a lawn service. So, I got my big butt out there and mowed till I thought I was going to have a heat stroke. When I came in to take a break, I heard the mower fire up. Tony was mowing! I must have looked rough! I just had to take a picture. This, my friends, may be a one of a kind photo!

0 comments: