CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cunningham Family Portrait

As you may notice from the lack of pictures posted with this blog, there is not a Cunningham family portrait. I seriously doubt that there will ever be. I had planned for us to have family pictures taken today. I went out yesterday and spent most of my day looking for the perfect outfits for everyone to wear. I got us all new white shirts in various styles. Tony and I were going to wear jeans and the girls matching jean shorts. We were even going to drive to Blanchard recreation area to have them taken around the waterfall and old mill. I have a good idea of how they would look. I am going to just have to keep that idea in my head because this fam does not do family pictures. They all hated the idea in the first place, but I thought that they would suffer through it long enough to make me happy.....Wrong! Maddy hated that she had to brush her hair pretty(she HATES to brush her hair and refuses to fix it). Jadelyn didn't like the shirt that I had picked for her. Tony was just pissed about the whole thing. He hates having his picture taken and was feeling like I was ruining his day off. I finally gave up and decided that it wasn't worth the whole family being miserable. I am not so happy with this, but I have to realize that it is not worth the trouble of having to deal with all of them complain. So, I guess the only way the Cunninghams will ever have a family picture is if I photo shop our heads onto normal family's bodies!

0 comments: