CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

No fuss.....Seriously!

Well, I had to wait for ole' Tony to go to bed so I could blog. He came in from his first day at work wearing some nifty safety glasses. He was just so darn cute in those things! I wanted to take a picture for my blog but he wouldn't let me. In fact he said " I don't want you to make a fuss over this....seriously Julie!" He actually mentioned specifically for me NOT to blog about it! So I'm not gonna....really....well.....just a little. I'm just saying that I am excited for him and our family. I hate that he has to drive to Newport every morning and is not making what he is used to making, but it is a job. A job that I am especially grateful for today! A day when jobs are not easy to come by for anyone! So, I have my "interview" at Evergreen tomorrow. That means I should start working soon. Changes are coming fast! I will continue to keep ya'll informed on our ever changing, always chaotic lives.......But I'm not gonna make a fuss!

0 comments: