CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Friday night I had baccalaureate service at Lyon. I was a little upset with my family that they chose not to attend. So, I came home from the service in a bit of a mood. To my surprise, they had spent their time shopping and wrapping while I was attending the service. They gave me all of my graduation/mother's day gifts. The first one I opened was a blender. I thought hmmmmmm this is an interesting choice. Turns out this thing is awesome. I love slushies and this one makes the best slushy ever. It is one of those gifts that you would have never bought for yourself but just don't know how you made it without it now.


The girls had made me some great cards. I just love stuff that is hand made! The card with the flowers Jadelyn made. Each one of those flowers lists a different thing she will do for me when I cash them in!
They each picked me out a beautiful necklace.


Tony got me a digital photo frame to put in my office at work(when I get an office that is!).
As for today, which is actually Mother's Day, we haven't done much of anything exciting. I will tell you this. Earlier this morning Jadelyn was whacking me with this squishy yo-yo ball thingy she go out of a machine somewhere. I said "hey stop hitting me with that". She said "oh yeah it's Mother's Day, so I can't hit you with stuff." Then she paused and said "Well, I'll wait 'till tomorrow then" My crazy family......gotta love 'em!

0 comments: