CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Cunninghams' Employment Status

So, as some of you may already know, I will not be going to work next week. I was informed that they have a hiring freeze in effect until August or later. I was so bummed to get that call! Now I must decide whether I want to try to find a job to hold me over until the freeze is lifted or move on altogether. I met with career services this morning and discussed my options. I really do need to make more money than what that particular position was offering , but I dearly loved the job and people. I am going to continue to pray about it and see what happens. On a much brighter note, I think my hubby is getting used to his job.He didn't think things were going to work out with it after that little misunderstanding, but he got things worked out. The first couple of days he was completely miserable, but I think it is getting better. I just hate for him to have to go to a job each day and be in total hell. I know what that is like. I SO wish I made enough money so that he could stay home. He is the best househusband a wife could ask for. He is so much better at managing the house and kids than I am. I got used to him doing everything around here and I Miss it! So for now we are back to only one of us having a job. I'm gonna take the weekend to really think about what I want and need to do and then get back at it on Monday.

0 comments: