CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Chores Galore!



I informed the girls that they owed me $126 bucks as soon as they got in from school. "Well whatever, we don't have any money, so" was their reply. I then informed them that they would be participating in a little thing I like to call, "Chores Galore!" In order to work off their debt and a little punishment for screwing around with the toilet, I will no longer do any house work. They will be responsible for all household duties including: litter box detail, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, laundry, and cleaning the bathroom except for the new toilet. They need to stay away from it! I took them both in the bathroom, lifted the lid off the tank, and showed them what it looked like inside. Now they will have no more reason to mess with it. I'm not sure how long the chores will last but I think I could definitely get used to it!