CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sorry Randi, I couldn't resist!



If the other blonde moments Randi has are "Brilliant" then this my friends is True Genius! I came across these pictures the other day and could not stop laughing. The thing on her head is a tutu. This was one of the decorations I had for Jadelyn's nursery. The theme was sun, moon, and stars. So my "Brilliant" idea was to take this old tutu of mine (yes, I wore this at one point!) spray it with silver glitter spray and hang it from the ceiling as a cloud. And ya'll thought I couldn't be crafty! These photos are absolutely priceless to me now and I can't even glance at them without cracking up! Thanks for making my day Randi! I love ya babe and hope you can forgive me!

1 comments:

Randi House said...

I literally screamed when I saw these. I laughed til I cried!!! Way toooo funny! Don't worry...I will get you back. :)