CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Extravaganza!

I had an eventful weekend. Saturday I went to hang with my peoples in Jonesboro. I had a blast just hanging around with Randi and Travis(even though we totally gave Travis a hard time all day). We went and visited Ashley, Chandler, and Adalyn. I got my picture taken with the big stork and I got to hold the adorable baby Adalyn! Sunday my family went to Wild River Country for the day and had a blast. It was sooo much more fun this time! The weather was awesome and there wasn't hardly anyone there. No lines to wait in! We even lucked out and were able to buy season passes for next year for the same price as getting in for one day. So, we will be back! Then Monday I got some awesome coupons to Chuck E. Cheese so we had to go. This family LOVES that place. Tony hit the jackpot and got like 300 ticket off one game! Then we did Putt n Putt and had snow cones before we headed back home. Our Extravaganza was awesome and amazingly went off with out a hitch. Now I just gotta get back to Jonesboro again soon before Adalyn gets big on me and I've just gotta imaginary hula hoop!

2 comments:

Randi House said...

I can't wait to see you imaginary hula hoop!

Rita said...

"Foot Prints In The Sand" God has carried us all at one time---You are Truly Blessed ---I love you all--God Bless You Today And Always---Rita