CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Overwhelmed

In one of my earlier posts I said, "If I'm LYON, I'm dying." Well I feel it for sure now! I knew this would be hard, but I was just not prepared for this amount of workload. I just drank a cup of coffee. It's almost 7 pm and I'm drinking coffee! I don't even really like coffee, but I have to do something to keep me awake. I just have too much to do to be sleepy, and I know blogging is not one of them! I thought it might make me feel a little better to vent. I have school 5 days a week all day long, soccer practice from 5:30-7:30 on Tuesdays, meeting on Wednesdays and Fridays, Soccer practice again on Saturdays and Sundays, and somewhere in that schedule I have to work in house cleaning, grocery shopping, homework, sleepovers, driving to Newark weekly to get Tony's check, dentist and other appointments, and sometimes I have time to sleep 5 hours a night! I know I am whining and complaining but at least it makes me feel better! I don't know what is wrong with me. I should just be grateful for this opportunity, but some days it's hard! I never knew how much my husband helps me out. He takes care of all the extra activities and lets me focus on school. I know he is not going to be home for a LONG time, and I think that is adding to my anxiety. Well, I actually do feel better now after bloggin' and bitchin"! I am sure this too will pass and eventually I will just get used to it, but for now I Need More Coffee!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Hang in there!! It will all be worth it in the end.