CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

It exploded!

I was at home stressing over school yesterday, when the mailman brought me a package. I love packages! It was a do it yourself bouncy ball kit from Randi. The note inside said, "take a break from studying, make a bouncy ball." It made my day! I immediately opened it and read the directions. I proceeded to make my bouncy ball as directed. It was in it's final stage when catastrophe struck. The mold had popped and my bouncy exploded! The goo gel substance was expanded all in the water I had it in. Tony died laughing and I was just disgusted. I began to realize that I possibly had put too much stuff in the mold. Damn, I thought, I can't even make a bouncy ball designed for ages 8+, no wonder I'm having such a hard time in college!

0 comments: