CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

My Little Real Esate Agent

Jadelyn came in a couple of days ago with the next door neighbor kids. They asked me for the phone number of my landlord because their cousins that are living with them were looking for a place to move. I gave the number to them and thought nothing of it. Later on we get a knock at the door, it's the cousins from Florida. They speak little English and we are having a hard time understanding what they want. We then hear Jadelyn saying to some of them, "It's got 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, the yard is big but not good for swimming pools and my dad hates to mow it because of the hills, but it is bigger than your yard now." This is when we realized something just wasn't right. Jadelyn had overheard Tony and I talking about a house for sale in Spring Valley. We had looked at pictures of it on the internet. From this she concluded that we were moving. So, now we had the cousins wanting to come in and look around our house because she had informed them that we were moving real soon. I guess since she knew that they were looking for a place close to their other family members, she would pitch our house to them. We had the hardest time getting them to understand what had happened and that , no, we are not moving anytime soon.. I still do not think they completely understand. I do know one thing: Jadelyn's no-nonsense, strictly business, bossy, attitude and her tell all mouth sure do make for a good little real estate agent! Too bad I can't get her to work on commission!

1 comments:

Randi House said...

Toooooo funny! Jadie is hysterical!